“I am not a designer but at Cacharel, I learned how the development of a collection”, it has. So it was that he began to create a “small collection of thirty garments”
Concerning the day of the worker, special mention those Venezuelans who dare to overcome difficulties and to turn your passion into a successful business. Always it has been said that the Venezuelans are “cast pa’lante”, they have the will to achieve what they intend and are able to throw to shoulder any problem and turn it into an opportunity. That is reflected in numerous studies that indicate that Venezuela is one of the countries with the largest number of entrepreneurs around the world.
In the year 2011, our country was the 12th place in the index of entrepreneurial activity among 55 countries, according to a study by the Global Entrepreneurship Monitor, made in Venezuela by the Instituto de Estudios Superiores de Administration (Iesa). The idea of generating their small home business ideas own income and be your own boss is attractive to many people. Therefore, that Venezuelans have found in entrepreneurship a path to economic independence and enjoy stability. These are stories of two projects of entrepreneurship that were converted into successful businesses by Venezuelans.
Get inspired and follow the example
Cupcafe: a sweet business
Yesika Brito combined his studies at the Central University of Venezuela with what then was for her, his pastime: the pastry. Preparing cupcakes, a few small puff covered with glaze, very popular in United States and whose boom in Venezuela just arose.
She prepared them for their friends and family meetings, and birthdays. It was as much what they enjoyed with his creations which suggested to start selling them. That’s how he teamed up with his friend Simon Martel, which began selling cupcakes, in principle, by commissions.
Saw an opportunity to undertake, in the high receptivity of people by their products, and decided to start their own business. With the help and support of María Carolina Rodríguez, Simon’s MOM, on 13 August 2012 opened Cupcafe, a place where you can enjoy the cupcakes of Yesika, several presentations of coffee, sandwiches, salads, cold tea and frapés.
“Cupcafe is formed by a team of talented young people who have allowed that business grow, from your initial idea, up to what it is today, a place where the quality of the products and the offered service is privileged.”
NetSpread: Technology gave him an area in which developing
Vanessa Faneite told that, since childhood, always dreamed of having their own business. “My first experience I didn’t to anything”, said, and that became the trigger end so she was over mature the idea of setting up a company. At that time was a student of computing, and technology offered an area in which develop.
At the beginning, it only had the moral and economic support of her MOM to start the project of creating his company. She began doing small jobs of service on computers to friends and acquaintances.
“My Office was my car, and just had my tools.” He pointed out that with much effort, he managed to have increasingly more customers, generate income and found NetSpread. “But the most difficult thing was to deal with the negative comments from people telling me that I could not achieve success with my company.”
After four years of hard work, today NetSpread is a technology services company, focused on the computer, security systems and networks, serving homes and businesses in Venezuela and Panama.
“Love is the power”
These entrepreneurs agree that difficulties are the order of the day, but that “the important thing is not to stop and find a way to overcome the obstacles that arise”, indicates María Carolina Rodríguez.
Advise all those who want to undertake it is essential to know the trade area when they develop, establish a business plan and manage well your idea, because even good “if not well managed, can not reach last time”, said Rodriguez.
You want to communicate effectively by adequately addressing your customers or your target according to a set plan? A simple way to do it and to write a communications plan. Good start, for the first step set your goals and respond to the following questions:
Disciples of the Prophet [salallahou ‘ alayhi wassalaam] you must plan and prepare to welcome the month of Ramadan
O believers of the Ummah of the Prophet [salallahou ‘ alayhi wassalaam] that work during this month:
(1) in the first place, you must talk to your employer, manager, supervisor, compared to the time that you break your fast as well as to facilitate the accomplishment of the daily prayers, because some or more prayers falls during working hours. Those who work have the opportunity to explain to their colleagues what is this glorious month, therefore, to meditate and to know the rationale and objectives of Ramadan. You will have the opportunity to invite people to join the track of piles.
(2) the aspirant should at least remember Allah at the beginning, in the middle and at the end of each act carried out at work.
(3) it should be to preserve its language and its eyes (fisheries) and do not engage in futile and unnecessary discussions. It is better to speak of Allah and his Messenger [salallahou ‘ alayhi wassalaam] and to invite to remember the purpose of our life.
(4) it is necessary to keep away from those who smoke around you, and preferred the company of (those who remember) their Lord and their Messenger [salallahou ‘ alayhi wassalaam].
(5) o believers of the Ummah of the Prophet [salallahou ‘ alayhi wassalaam], try and adopt the lifestyle of the Prophet Sunnah [salallahou ‘ alayhi wassalaam], this will be beneficial, as well as to others. Follow the prophetic practice is in itself a Da’ Tony. Use this time to invite others by showing them the practices of the Sunnah [dress code, how to speak, eat, drink…].
(6) you must be extremely good and humble as Allah is even more this month.
(7) the aspirant must give abundantly the Salaam and do a lot of durood on the Prophet [salallahou ‘ alayhi wassalaam], this whenever he has free time. It should read the biography (Sira) of the Prophet [salallahou ‘ alayhi wassalaam] and imitate the example that has been sent to mankind and the Jinns.
(8) those who want to follow the Sunnah of the Prophet of Allah [salallahou ‘ alayhi wassalaam] have a real opportunity in this month and change their way of life. Is there a better than this month to begin this change? Some people promise that they will change tomorrow, they will let evil behind them and will follow the Sunnah. Sheytan fooled but they remain as they were yesterday. Allah [Azzawajal] has made this easier lifestyle change opportunity during this special month. It has also facilitated so that it lasts after Ramadan.